The Ag Innovation Campus is a one-of-a-kind oil seed crushing facility. The campus is uniquely positioned to advance research to commercialization, process identity preserved oil seeds such as soybeans, and train the processing staff of the future.
- AMS secured more than $5 million in funding from the state of Minnesota and secured private funding for Phase One
- The AIC is begin crushing soybeans in summer 2023
- Phase Two and Three incorporate laboratories, educational spaces, research bays
- The AIC will have a bio-secure “crushwalk” for visitors to safely observe the crushing process, and when possible, research projects under development
- The AIC will serve as a hub for international trade teams, private industries and academia to learn more about value-added agriculture in Minnesota